Jr. Project Manager 8/18/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in the identification of business demands and roadmap
* Track and monitor progress to achieve those demands
* Assist in coordination, tracking and preparation of briefing memos and other strategic planning initiatives.
* Attend periodic meetings, capturing meeting minutes, and tracks and manages follow up actions.
* Assist with project portfolio coordination
* Document & coordinate content
* Build and consolidate reporting
* Manage, coordinate and facilitate technical demonstrations and roadshows
* Strong business knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills including listening and observation skills, interviewing/questioning skills, meeting facilitation skills, and writing skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to develop and present material.
* Good planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision, takes initiative.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Working knowledge of Visio is preferred.