Jr. Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for JR. PROJECT MANAGER for our client in REDMOND, WA
JOB TITLE: JR. PROJECT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Program/project management
* Globalization & localization strategies
* Content management & publishing
* Process documentation &improvement
* Risk management
* Effective Communication and Collaboration
* Drive project kick-off and creative review meetings with project owners and creative teams
* Set up regular reviews with cross-functional teams to foster project pipelines
* Identified risks and proposed solutions
* Managed relationships with internal and external teams
* Creating requirement specs
* Triage bugs and coordinated publishing cycles to maintain fresh content
* Weekly structured reporting on schedules, milestones and deliverables status to key stakeholders
MARKETING PM SKILLS (GOOD TO HAVE) :
* Ability to understand business goals, define project scope and collaborated with designers, developers and marketers to provide creative solutions to complex requests
* Work with technical teams to vet platforms/new technologies to deliver web portals
* Basic know how and understanding of some Digital content management (CMS), taxonomy, and localization familiarity required.
* Coordinate with Creative Agency for assets and other details.