This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
As On-site Project Coordinator, you will be located at one of our prestigious clients in the beauty and cosmetics industry. You will be required to:
SUPERVISE AND COORDINATE ARTWORK PRODUCTION
RECEIVE CLIENT BRIEFS :
* Translate client instructions into measurable and effective communication to all necessary end-users
* Create, manage and communicate project timelines and submission deadlines
* Interact daily with client to coordinate requirements and schedules
* Act as a liaison between management, internal departments, and clients to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
* Schedule, conduct and follow-up Creative Review Meetings
* Report production issues and be actively involved in the continuous improvement of tools and processes
* Take corrective action if anomaly is detected during the delivery
* Be proactive, anticipate risks and need for resources
At least 1year of experience in the project management or GRAPHIC INDUSTRY .BACHELOR'S DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT IN COMMUNICATION DESIGN, PRINT, OR COMMERCIAL/GRAPHIC DESIGN .
* Exemplary organization skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and meet conflicting priorities as well as successfully manage day-to-day tasks in a fast paced environment
* Candidate must be assertive and client-focused
* Microsoft Office experience
ESKO SUITE OF TOOLS KNOWLEDGE IS A PLUS .
Must be able to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple changing demands.
MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH INTERACTING WITH CLIENTS AND/OR PACKAGING PRINT SUPPLIERS .
Start date: ASAP