Junior All - Source Intelligence Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an Imagery Analyst to support the Office of Naval Intelligence maintain the Maritime Systematic Architecture for Virtual Analytic Net-Centric Threat (MSAVANT) database.
As an Imagery Analyst, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
You will provide essential mission support to U.S. naval and joint operating forces, U.S. weapon system acquisition programs and the wider intelligence community by using a variety of intelligence sources, to maintain Naval Intelligence Database (NID) records and ensure that all records are reviewed and/or updated every two years.
Required skills include:
- A minimum of two years knowledge of foreign maritime systems to include radar, acoustic, non-acoustic, computer, non-radar electronic, and electro-optical systems.
- A minimum of two years knowledge of foreign electronic warfare and communications systems.
- A minimum of two years of experience in performing analysis from various types of imagery products and the knowledge of how to get access to those products.
- A minimum of two years familiarity of signals intelligence and the ability to derive and/or understand analysis from signal data.
- A minimum of two years familiarity with the systems types mentioned in the first two bullets above and the ability to make educated decisions about the validity of new parametric data sets.
- A minimum of one year familiarity with the following programs:
- Microsoft Office
desired skills include:
- Previous experience supporting the Office of Naval Intelligence
- Previous experience researching, generating, and editing Intelligence Assessments / products
- Ability to work in a team, without excessive supervision
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
education and years of experience
clearance: Top Secret / SCI required (Must be Active)
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.