Junior Auditor, Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
Blue Bell, PA
Cotiviti Healthcare is a leading provider of payment integrity services to the most recognized companies in the healthcare and retail industries. We are seeking innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers who are interested in making a contribution to improving healthcare and want to be part of a team that is expanding rapidly and providing opportunities for career growth. If you want to make a difference and contribute to the improvement of healthcare payment integrity, consider an opportunity to join our healthcare recovery team as a Junior Auditor.
What does it mean to be a Junior Auditor* Our healthcare recovery auditors are passionate about what they do. They are experts at reviewing, discovering, validating large amounts of data and delivering results and insights for our clients. Our audit teams recover billions of dollars in incorrect payments for our clients each year. The Junior Auditor position is a key, entry-level role where you will learn from an elite team of recovery professionals, expand your skills, discover your strengths, and begin an exciting career.
What does the Junior Auditor role offer in regards to career development*
For someone who is looking to learn an industry quickly, and be given opportunities to advance and grow rapidly, there is no better place than Cotiviti Healthcare. The Junior Auditor role is really is a springboard; you learn our business and are coached on how to make more impact each year, with opportunities for advancement constantly available.
The more dedication and passion you put into your work, the more you will be rewarded in return.
I really like being a part of a team that encourages collaboration, but also really gives me the room to work independently. I enjoy seeing how much money I am responsible for recovering for our clients. As a Junior Auditor I get to put my naturally competitive nature to the test.
* Solve problems by identifying errors and overpayments for our healthcare clients
* Use your creativity to help generate new ideas for claim concepts and recovery opportunities
* Learn and use multiple computer software, systems and technology
* Achieve excellence by meeting and exceeding audit team goals and quality measures
* Serve clients by responding to questions or inquiries.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or at least one year of pharmacy tech, healthcare billing, claims, reimbursement, coding or healthcare contracts experience
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred
* Strong interest in working with large data sets and various databases
* Healthcare industry experience desired
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and driven to succeed
Keywords: Pharmacy tech, pharmacy benefit management, PBM, Claims, analytics, analysis, data, large data, mathematics, statistics
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.