Junior Auditor, Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
Cotiviti is a leading provider of payment accuracy services to the most recognized companies in the healthcare and retail industries. We are seeking innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers who are interested in contributing to improving our retail clients profitability and want to be part of a team that provides opportunities for career growth. If you want to make a difference and contribute to the improvement of retail payment accuracy, consider an opportunity to join our global retail recovery team as a Junior Auditor.
What does it mean to be a Junior Auditor*
Our retail recovery auditors are passionate about what they do. They are experts at reviewing, discovering, validating large amounts of data and delivering results and insights for our clients. Our audit teams recover billions of dollars in incorrect payments for our clients each year. The Junior Auditor position is a key, entry-level role where you will learn from an elite team of recovery professionals, expand your skills, discover your strengths, and begin an exciting career.
What does the Junior Auditor role offer in regards to career development*
Here is what some of our audit team members have to say about this role.
..as long as you re willing to ask questions and learn, there are a ton of resources available to make yourself successful. Cody Auditor II
The Junior Auditor position allows you to be creative and think outside-the-box. You get to incorporate your personal strengths and use them to contribute your own personal worth to the company. Katie Junior Auditor
Collecting money is exciting, but the best part of my job is the comradery I have with my team and other people around the office. Cotiviti has a great cast and they make me enjoy my job every day. Dustin Junior Auditor
* Solve problems by identifying errors and overpayments for our retail clients
* Use your creativity to help generate new ideas for claim concepts and recovery opportunities
* Learn and use multiple computer software, systems and technology
* Achieve excellence by meeting and exceeding audit team goals and quality measures
* Serve clients by responding to questions or inquiries
* Apply critical thinking skills to compare payments to client contracts
What we\'re looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field, required.
* Business related internship experience strongly preferred.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred.
* Analytical skills required.
* Strong interest in working with large data sets and various databases.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.