Junior Category Manager 8/11/2016
Saddle River, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position supports the Category Manager in managing and coordinating the marketing activities for the assigned product lines.
* Evaluating, suggesting and managing SKU assortment, in conjunction with sales, by account
* Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team to deliver sell in & sell through plans that will allow the company to achieve the business goals as an overall and specifically of the assigned product lines
* Monitoring the progress and proactively identifying corrective actions
* Responsible for running and analyzing data from the reporting system on behalf of Category Managers
* Responsible for running and analyzing NPD Data and working with Category Managers to develop marketing plans.
MUST-HAVES* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years of relevant product management experience
* Retailing and purchasing experience with high end accessories
* Proven analytical skills
* Personal interest in photography
NICE-TO-HAVES* Experience of working with different channels (CE, specialty stores)