Junior Category Manager 8/11/2016
Saddle River, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full-time * Junior * Business Supplies/Equipment
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years of relevant product management experience
* Retailing and purchasing experience with high end accessories
* Proven analytical skills
* Personal interest in photography
* Experience of working with different channels (CE, specialty stores)
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
This position supports the Category Manager in managing and coordinating the marketing activities for the assigned product lines.
* Evaluating, suggesting and managing SKU assortment, in conjunction with sales, by account
* Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team to deliver sell in & sell through plans that will allow the company to achieve the business goals as an overall and specifically of the assigned product lines
* Monitoring the progress and proactively identifying corrective actions
* Responsible for running and analyzing data from the reporting system on behalf of Category Managers
* Responsible for running and analyzing NPD Data and working with Category Managers to develop marketing plans.
CULTURE AND PERKS
If you are looking for a people focused and fast paced company with a consumer driven strategy founded on innovation and best in class service this is your opportunity! Our company offers a great combination between a large international company (800 people worldwide as Photographic Division) and a small team of 50 people (in US) where you can add your value to the Company's success.