Junior Cyber Security Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Fort Belvoir, VA
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Supports the Senior Cyber Security ISSMs to provide Cyber Security engineering analysis, design and support for SATCOM subsystems. Reviews vulnerability scans and web application scans using a variety of security tools.
Performs duties as related to Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) and the Risk Management Framework lifecycle. Provides support for documentation initiatives as related to System Security Plans, Risk Assessment Plans, Continuity of Operations Plans, Incident Response Plans, and Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) standards. On behalf of the government provides witness to system security testing. Implements and assesses system compliance in to secure baseline configurations (including FDCC). Performs FISMA continuous monitoring-related activities. Performs product evaluations, recommends products/services for network security. Validates security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed customer feedback to support accreditation decisions. Audits system configurations and evaluates operational processes to ensure compliance with security directives and requirements. Reviews and recommends the installation, modification, or replacement of hardware or software components and any configuration change(s) that affects security. Provides enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Engineering, IT or related technical field.
* 3 years of experience required.
* Preference to candidates with Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
* Preference given to candidates with demonstrated RMF experience.
* Knowledge and experience in the development, integration, and implementation of Cyber Security related Authorization packages and program protection standards for DoD systems.
* Knowledge in the configuration and security hardening of systems.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.