Junior Database Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: JUNIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Always On Availability, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2012, Windows Server 2008/2012, Certifications: MTA/MCSA/MCSE
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
CANDIDATE TYPE: Experienced (Between 1- 3years)
JOB TYPE: Permanent FTE
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Database Management
PAY RATE: Industry Comparable Salary and Benefits package (Flex for an ideal candidate)
START DATE: ASAP
We have partnered with an AWESOME client that is a reputed and stable financial organization at San Antonio, TX who is seeking a Junior Database Administrator for a direct hire opportunity. The position is on the internal operations and infrastructure team which acts a resource to employees and resolves internal database issues. Candidates MUST have experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS and T-SQL.
Core responsibilities include working with the development and engineering teams to install & configure new environments for applications while migrating and retiring outdated content.
* Experience with SQL Server Management System (SSMS)
* Strong understanding and knowledge of:
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
SQL Availability Groups, Clustering & Log Shipping
Indexing and index maintenance
T-SQL Query Language
Backup and Recovery
* 1 - 3years of extensive database administration experience with SQL 2008 or newer
* 1 - 3years of experience with Windows Server environment with 2008 operating system or newer
* MTA/MCSA/MCSE in SQL Server
* AAS or BA degree in associated technology
* Career stability and opportunity to work for an organization that has been profitable every quarter for 21years
* A comprehensive benefits package including 401k, vacation (PTO) and sick leave
* Profit Sharing
* Tuition assistance program
For more details on this role, and other related roles, please send across your updated resume to deepa [at] squaredomain [dot] com, and we shall revert immediately.