Junior IT Support Specialist, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
Momentum Worldwide delivers concepts and solutions that connect with how consumers live today. In an industry full of siloed specialties, Momentum is one of the largest, most award-winning full service marketing agencies in the world and we are currently hiring a User Support Specialist in New York.
We hire thought-provokers. Big thinkers. Curious, unstoppable account and creative folks with bold personalities. People who do great work, like to have fun and do whatever it takes to create and deliver flawless event marketing, sponsorship, retail, promotion, entertainment (music, TV, film) marketing, branded content development, digital, and advertising simply, campaigns that rock. Sound like you* Read on.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Provide end-user computer support/troubleshoot for all Momentum facilities, including Mac and PC hardware and software:
* Respond to Help Desk calls.
* Identify and solve problems via use of appropriate resources.
* Setup or restoration of standard builds on new or in-use computers, respectively.
* Accessory device setup (printers, scanners, etc).
* Provide IT support in conference rooms (A/V, etc.).
* Participate in 24 x 7 call rotation.
* Assist with remote office support.
* Network troubleshooting.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Basic understanding of computers.
* Basic understanding of both Windows and Apple operating systems.
* Able to handle multiple priorities while working under time pressures/constraints.
* Detail oriented, analytical, strong oral and written communications skills.
* Displays sound judgment at all times.
* Corse work, preferably in IS/Computer Science or equivalent.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States