Junior Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Chameleon Integrated Services
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJunior Java Developer
Junior Java Programmers
8 year contract
Chameleon is seeking junior level and mid-level Java Programmers for a long-term project (up to eight years). Only candidates with experience with Java development should apply for these positions. This is an excellent opportunity for the right programmer to gain valuable experience working on a major software development project.
* The development of Java code from specifications using secure coding practices.
* Debugging code and supporting testing.
* Follow all software processes.
* 1-3 years of Java experience. Exceptional recent college graduates or graduates of coding academies with previous coding experience may be considered.
* Experience with configuration management of code.
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Java code debugging skills.
* Ability to work in a team setting following a software development process.
* Testing experience.
* Experience with accounting or financial systems.
* JBOSS developer and/or server knowledge.
* MVC architecture, especially Struts 1, Struts 2 or Spring.
* SOA services.
* Unix skills/scripting are a huge plus.
* Section 508 compliance.
* Agile development experience is a plus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Saint Louis , MO