Junior-Level Executive Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 9/30/2017
Pluribus International Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Junior-Level Executive Support Specialist
Location: Bethesda, MD
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
Polygraph: Must successful pass a CI Poly within 90-days of employment.
Education: Bachelor s degree preferred, but can be waivered with additional experience
Description: NMEC provides strategic document and media exploitation support to the Intelligence Community (IC), Law Enforcement Community, and Department of Defense (DoD) in locations worldwide. NMEC is looking for quality executive administration, logistic administration, and security administration essential to the execution of NMEC s mission.
The Junior-Level Executive Support Specialist will provide executive support for division level Chiefs (IT, OTE, Policy Division).
* Compose non-technical correspondence for government review; to include endorsements, request for data, briefings, rosters, or reports.
* Assist Preparation of charts, graphs, and narrative information for management or program reports from material provided by higher-level employees.
* Assist in screening incoming correspondence and determine appropriate actions.
* Assist in the review outgoing correspondence and reports, ensuring proper formats and correct grammatical content are used, and ascertaining that all necessary coordination has been completed.
* Assist in maintaining an appointment calendar and facilitate coordination for NMEC leadership to attend meetings and other functions.
* Create for government review, travel orders submitted via the Defense Travel System.
* Assist in monitoring and tracking official travel for NMEC personnel
* Assist in monitoring and tracking NMEC-wide taskings; ensuring proper notification, coordination, and follow-up.
* Follow records management instructions and guidelines to assist in ensuring procedures are followed for the proper maintenance, storage and destruction of all types of records and correspondence.
* Assist in filing/saving official records to the central filing system (hard and soft) and for reviewing documents for destruction or retirement.
* 2-5 years of administrative support experience.
* Must be proficient using the MS Office Suite of applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Access.
* Must have experience with Special Security Contact Officer (SSCO) procedures.
* Must be familiar with government DTS.
* Must be familiar with government time keeping processes.
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* 2-5 years administrative experience
* Expert MS Office Skills
* Expert knowledge of DoD processes and terminology
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus legal duty to furnish information.