Mid-Level Integrated Master Scheduler 8/13/2016
Imagine One Technology
Washington DC, DC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Educational Requirements:
* Must have a BS in a field related to business or engineering.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
* The required degree may be substituted by a BS in an unrelated engineering or science field with at least (5) years of experience.
* Must be capable of performing independent work projects.
* Must possess superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment.
* Ability to assist in defining and implementing schedule software, management processes and procedures regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.
* Able to maintain accurate records/files and archives.
* Must be able to identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycles and other project events.
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan with up to 4% employer match; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).