Junior Network Security Engineer 9/6/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hello ,
We are in search for a position: Junior NetworkSecurity Engineer. This is 1yearcontract to hire position with one of our client located at New York, New York - 10001. Please find the job description below. If you are interested please email your salary requirements and updated resume in a Word document as soon as possible. In case if you are not interested please do refer some of your friends/colleagues.
TITLE: JUNIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NEW YORK - 10001
DURATION: 1 YEAR CONTRACT TO HIRE
* 5-8 plus years of hands on technical experience in an IT Security discipline with at least 4years of hands on firewall design and implementation experience with Cisco ASA/PIX and Palo Alto series devices
* Extensive knowledge with relevant experience in at least five of the following:
* Third party connectivity architecture and design.
* DMZ network segmentation design best practices.
* Intrusion Detection/Prevention System tuning.
* Security hardening techniques
* Application firewall design
* Antivirus / Endpoint protection design and implementation
* Vulnerability scanning lifecycle management
* Penetration testing remediation and SIEM.
* Sufficient level of knowledge in other technical areas such as networking so incumbent can represent his/her area on major cross functional problems that span other areas
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE or comparable discipline preferred
* Broad knowledge of diagramming tools and monitoring tools
* Excellent organizational skills and superior troubleshooting / problem solving ability
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately