Junior Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Collaborate with team leads, project managers, directors and executive management to prepare new program launches in accordance with NSSA established Advanced Product Quality Planning methods. Coordinate the implementation of project deliverables to ensure customer and NSSA objectives for timing, product performance and cost are met.
* Assist in managing APQP deliverables so they are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints
* Facilitate APQP team program status review meetings; prepare meeting agendas, document and track open plant issues to closure.
* Prepare project status reports for management
* Prepare and participate in assigned project status reviews and NSSA customers
* Participate in cross functional reviews of APQP documents
* Assist in managing and tracking plant project expenditures against the established budget for equipment, tooling, samples, gages and major non-recurring expenses.
* Collaborate and maintain effective working relationship with customer counterparts.
* This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2 to 4 years of position-related experience; preferably 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor