Junior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Frontier Technology Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER - NORFOLK, VIRGINIA
Frontier Technology, Inc. is seeking full-time Junior Project Manager to join our team of qualified, talented, and diverse individuals. Our Junior Project Manager will provide direct support to NUWC Code 2532. This position is located at the client site in the Norfolk, VA area.
Serve as a Junior Project Manager for the Senior Information Technology/Media Program Manager on the Waterfront Training Program. Under the guidance of the Senior PM, responsible for tracking and reporting on specific task areas, thus assisting in ensuring that solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner and on budget. This support includes, but is not limited to:
* Process management and overseeing projects
* Ability to adapt to various roles
* Developing and Maintaining Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
* Review of requirements documentation development
* Performing Quality Assurance on different documents
* Preparing Program Office-level briefs
* Developing inputs to Statements of Work and Task Planning Sheets
* Drafting Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROM) for Program Office planning
* Reviewing and validating IT and Media requirements
* Reviewing and validating proposed training solutions
Bachelor s Degree
* One year or more of demonstrated Project/Task Management experience required
* Two to Four years or more experience with the US Navy in a supervisory position preferred
* Demonstrated experience directing a multi-disciplined team of technical experts to produce a product within cost, schedule and time constraints
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must be able to obtain/maintain a government security clearance
* Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively communicate directly with clients (military and Government Civilian leadership).
* Ability to interpret, organize and synthesize source material into well-written, concise technical style reports in approved formats.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Computer programs including MS Project.
* Computer programming/3D design is a plus
* Military background is certainly helpful as well.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D