Junior Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer 8/31/2016
Salisi Human Capital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY International IT and Technology Recruitment company are looking for an experienced Resourcer / Researcher to join their existing team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and will have experience in talent acquisition, research and resourcing within the IT sector covering commercial and technical positions in Sales, Presales, Marketing, Project Management, Consulting etc, or covering technical IT positions within the commercial sector. We welcome applications from individuals with recruitment experience from other industries, particularly if they can demonstrate a flair for research, learning new markets and can show a hunger and desire to be successful.
Key job functions include
* Working with Recruiter in managing client portfolios
* Develop, identify and maintain contacts, source new candidates and markets and keep internal database up to date
* Securing job descriptions, qualifying roles, job specifications, qualifications and skills
* Identify skills and experience against a specific specification
* Network and advertise to specific candidates
* Update online job boards
* Participate in daily and weekly internal meetings
To qualify for this role you must have
* Experience in working within a fast paced recruitment consultancy
* Experience in working on both client and candidate side - organizing interviews
* Proven track record of filing positions with high quality candidates
* Experience in using technology to aid in candidate and client search
* Excellent communication skills, and ability to put people at ease
* Persausive, persistent and patient
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Excellent organisation and administrative skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of team
* Strong communication skills both over the phone, face to face and via email
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work within a standardised ethical framework, with a high level of integrity and customer service.
This is a great career opportunity for someone who wants to progress into a consultant, or alternatively move into a more account management / major accounts role.
If you have experience working as a junior consultant or resourcer and are keen to join a very impressive business with a strong management team and successful consultants where you can genuinely develop your career further then this is the opportunity for you.