Junior SQL Admin / Technical Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: Junior SQL Admin/Technical Support Engineer
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX 78229
TYPE/DURATION:12+ months (Contract to hire)
This position is responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers to resolve Technical Incidence and answer questions regarding proprietary software and hardware. The person in this role will play a key role in managing, resolving, and facilitating resolution with Client's products of one or more of the following automated dispensing Platforms "Pyxis MedStation 3500/4000, CIISafe and Supply"
* Proficient with "Select" statements with SQL Database
* Familiar with Sybase and/or Microsoft SQL Databases
* Familiar with writing batch files/scripting
* Proficient with the following Operating Systems and Sub Features(4+ Years)
Windows Event Logs
Windows Registry and Group Policy, Windows Services
Join devices to Domains and renaming computers.
* Proficient with Networking topology and troubleshooting (4+ years)
How to Configure Home Wireless Routers
How to Ping, Traceroute, Telnet
How to Wireshark
How to configure DHCP/DNS on Devices
* Proficient with Hardware Troubleshooting (4+Years)
Hard Drives, RAID
Peripherals (Printers, Scanners)
How to Install /uninstall Applications
How to Troubleshoot Application Errors