Junior Software Developer 8/23/2016
Information Services Company
Agoura Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY _"THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT." - ABRAHAM LINCOLN_
Strivector is recruitment and staffing agency. We work with some of the leading, fastest growing companies in the United States. Our clients are growing so fast that they can't hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
If you're the best, and you are looking for something better, let's talk.
The Employer is the innovator in custom online engagement solutions that optimize conversion results for market-leading brands.
This is a Junior Software Developer position and requires someone who will be responsible for implementing the configuration design for our conversion solutions and ensure that we are properly configured and tested during client launches as well as for existing clients. This position implements configuration changes, troubleshoot issues, and help rollout new products and features.
In this role of a Software Developer, your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Act as a technical contact between clients and TouchCommerce during the implementation/launch phase
* Assist with client launches and product integrations
* Support the rollout of new features and products
* Implement configuration changes for existing clients in addition to new clients
* Provide technical support to help clients troubleshoot issues
* Debug and fix production issues
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Software Developer who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Software Developer would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
* Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or 2+ years of professional experience in related field
* Must have experience with all major web browsers and web-based technologies
* Must be comfortable communicating with clients
* Must be able to be flexible with working hours to support international customers
* Someone who enjoys a technical challenge.
* Effective, verbal communication
* Leadership and mentoring
* Excellent written and technical writing skills
* Highly analytical and problem solving skills
* Write clean, clear, and commented code
* Ability to test your code and code of others
* Hard working, "get it done" attitude
* Willingness to work in a team environment
COMPENSATION: Based on Experience.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or 2+ years of professional experience in related field
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 3years of Software Development experience
TYPE OF POSITION: Fulltime with Benefits
LOCATION: AGOURA HILLS, CA
RELOCATION ACCEPTED: Yes