Junior Technical Writer/Proofreader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Creative and Marketing
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco Creative is searching on behalf of our client, a well known women's clothing and accessories brand, for a Junior Technical Writer/Proofreader.
The Technical Writer/Proofreader will support the Marketing Department in one or more areas of the business, including catalog mailers, website and emails, store environment, and direct marketing campaigns. This position will also work with designers, merchants, trend analysts and the marketing team to come up with the best creative solutions to any challenge that the business faces.
- Gathering data and working with merchants to collect missing data, and entering into proper formats.
- Proofreading store signage, banners, marquees and point-of-purchase messages.
- Proofreading all copy according to the highest grammatical standards.
- Maintaining clean, strong overall messaging throughout the web site.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, English, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Up to 2 years of technical writing and proofreading experience preferred
- Highly organized team player
- Deadline oriented
- Proficient in InDesign, Word (Mac), Excel (Mac) and internet researching