Junior Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Junior Test EngineerDescription:
JuniorInterface Test Engineer
- Serves as a Jr.Interface/Data Test Engineer.
- Works underminimal supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to Interface andData validation.
- Writes testprocedures.
- Investigates andanalyzes test failures.
- Builds andmaintains automated regression test suites and integrates them into buildprocesses.
- Works with theSenior Test Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
- 2+ years'experience using HP Performance Center (HPPC)
- 1 year experienceconducting performance testing of ERPs
- 5+ years as aSoftware Test Engineer, Certified Professional Software Tester is highlypreferred
- Strongunderstanding of the methods, processes, and procedures to performance test forpersonnel & pay systems includingthe selection of techniques and methods to be used to validate the systemrequirement specifications
- Basicunderstanding of IT system architecture and engineering concepts
- Must haveexperience in developing test scripts, scenarios, and use cases
- In-depthexperience in using HP ALM and HPPC
- Must possessexcellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possessexcellent oral and written communication skills
- Must beorganized, detail-oriented, and be able to work independentlyTagline:
TSymmetry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Clearance Requirement:Location:Arlington, VA, Virginia, United StatesIndustry:Skills: