Junior Training Content Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Junior Training Content Developer
Job Code: 7969813
Job Location: Washington, DC
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently seeking candidates for openings for a Junior Training Content Developer supporting NAVSEA in the Washington, D.C. area. We are looking for a Junior Training Content Developer to provide course development and maintenance services. Job duties include:
* Develop new modules and courses for training programs which support multiple commands
* Develop and/or rewrite new materials for each course.
* Add new guidance; develop new instructional activities; and designing new questions, exercises and case studies to reflect new changes in policy.
* Work with Subject Matter Experts to capture, organize, distill, package, and approve relevant changes which impact the curriculum content.
* Develop course outlines.
* Less than five (5) years of experience related to developing training materials for DoD.
* Desired: Experience supporting the Navy.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field is desired
Security Requirements: U.S Citizenship is required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.