K12 International Academy - Site Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
K12 International Academy - Site Coordinator
Site Coordinator K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
The Site Coordinator serves as the primary contact between the Keystone partner site and the enrolled students and builds strong relationships with the academy, students and families. The Site Coordinator ensures active student engagement in the program, student success, a strong relationship with the partner account, and communicates customer needs with the rest of the organization.
AS A SITE COORDINATOR YOU WILL . . .
* Serve as a liaison between Keystone staff and students enrolled in the Keystone Program at the partner site and/or their parents or legal guardians;
* Deliver proactive site management services by providing business solutions to partners, as well as offer ideas/methods of increasing revenue through increased student enrollment and student year on year retention;
* Work collaboratively with client partners to manage the student enrollment process, enroll students, communicate issues back to partner and ensure accurate enrollment information;
* Provide data reports to private school operations and student services groups outlining active students, students enrollment terms, number of students enrolled, number of course enrollments, etc.;
* Train other site coordinators on best practices of role and organizational processes;
* Actively engages students enrolled in the program around the students training and travel schedules, include adjusting pace charts for each course, and providing feedback;
* Maintain and track regular contact with students and families via telephone, K-Mail, instant messenger, and/or web conferencing; Is available via email, Skype, and/or telephone to help any students who may need help within school hours including but not limited to speaking with teachers on their behalf, obtaining passwords, resolving technical issues, or helping to submit work remotely;
* Identify at-risks students and engages the Account Manager and Private school team to improve student success and retain students;
* Identify students who have academic integrity incidents and works to determine if student should be retained or expelled;
* Review and analyze weekly reports to target students that need intervention, additional support, contact, or accolades;
* Collaborate with the Account Manager on course selection and graduation requirements for FT partner students;
* Work with Account Managers regarding enrollment, re-enrollment, materials, and billing questions/inquires;
* Report problems or situations to supervisor that might be detrimental to the program or relationship with the partner site and/or its Keystone students.
RIGHT FOR YOU*
* Do you communicate well*
* Can you build customer confidence*
* Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action*
* Is your manner honest and straightforward*
* Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines*
* Do you value others' opinions*
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor s degree in Education, Business, Management or similar AND
* Two (2) years of progressive experience in admissions, student management, teaching, enrollment management, school partnership/account management, client services or other related function in an independent K-12 or college OR
* Equivalent combination of education and experience
* Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Proven success in helping students to achieve academic goals
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to assimilate business policies and processes into practice
* Strong customer service focus
* Team player with positive, outgoing, flexible attitude
* Ability to multi-task, while keeping to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong ability and initiative to solve problems
* Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Ability to travel XX% of the time for professional development and liaison responsibilities
* Ability to pass required background check
* Experience in tutoring and/or academic counseling
* Experience in a customer service environment
* Experience with online or blended learning
WHO ARE WE*
* About Us
* K12 Produces Results
* Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend