KCP Channel Account Mgr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKCP Channel Account Mgr
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role. An estimate of approximate relocation costs can be found using the relocation tool found on the @myHR. However, K-C will provide assistance and financial support to obtain immigration visas and work authorization for the chosen candidate, if needed. Compensation may vary by location.
Job Summary Currently, we are seeking an experienced End User Specialist to support the Professional division of Kimberly-Clark Corporation in City, State. For information our products and services, please visit our website at http://www.kcprofessional.com/home.
Sales / Great Lakes, Michagan - jobs at Kimberly Clark
Main Purpose of the Role:
To maintain and grow business to meet profit and net sales growth targets by utilizing professional selling skills to gain knowledge of targeted end user customer's needs in order to provide customer-tailored KCP solutions. To share up-to-date customer insights with KCP customer marketers.
Create Demand for Business to Meet Profit and Sales Growth Targets
* Utilizes end user marketing insights and prospects to generate opportunities.
* Develops strong relationships with targeted DSRs and serves as strong selling asset to help jointly close sales when relevant.
* Collaborates with the Distribution Management (DM) teams and targeted DSRs to initiate / build relationship with the prospective end customers.
* Drives KCP product trials to ensure experience leads to a well-informed understanding of the product, benefits, and a close sale.
Maintain and Existing Businesses with Key End User Accounts
* Aligns resources in line with the end user segmentation strategy and customer insights provided by the strategy / marketing groups.
* Engages targeted end user customers in regular contact to understand their business needs, and identify buying behavior and value drivers in order to best position current and new products and solutions.
* Expert in delivery KCP's platform and challenger messaging.
* Proactively communicates with and provides feedback to Team Leader regarding end user segmentation and sales activities.
* Advantageously positions KCP platforms and solutions against competition (pricing, service level and cost in use).
Perform Key Administrative and Capability Enhancement Responsibilities
* Manages sales pipeline to ensure required growth and profit expectations.
* Accurately maintains and manages critical customer information in SFDC.
* Proactively manages sales pipeline in SFDC, and uses the relevant information to improve execution.
* Continually improves selling / prospecting skills (e.g., Challenger) and develops expertise in relevant industry verticals.
* Participates in KCP sales and development programs & meetings to ensure up-to-date knowledge on KCP products and platforms.
* Proactively seek coaching and feedback from Team Leader and colleagues.
Core competencies and Expectations/Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* 5 yrs. prior experience selling in a business to business environment.
* Industry experience in targeted segments (i.e., HealthCare, Education, Mfg, Office) is preferred.
* Ability to work independently to manage one's own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
* Intimate knowledge of relevant KCP products and platforms according to specialty.
* Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others in a way that is clear and understood by the audience.
* Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
* Achievement of new business development and penetration of a targeted end user account.
Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Primary Location USA-OH-Flexible Location
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time