Key Account Manager 9/3/2016
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be responsible for all interactions with the account given to them. Travel to client is all dependent on the Key Account Manager's discretion. Our client is looking for someone that has the "do whatever it takes" mentality. Coordination with project coordinators/purchasing/sales department/marketing.
* 2 + years' experience, preferably in Automotive industry.
* Powertrain or general assembly experience
* Must be a U.S. citizen or able to work in the U.S.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Base plus bonus and commission.
* Full benefits and Paid Vacation
* Car allowance and paid mileage.
* Travel up to 30%
* International travel (including Canada)