Key Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
NCI Building Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMETL-SPAN I, LTD., is a leader in the manufacturing of insulated metal panels for commercial, industrial and cold storage buildings. Our foam core composite building panels provide the most efficient insulation values available anywhere.
_Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled._
The KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company. The Key Account Manager reports to the Vice President of Strategic Accounts.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
* Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
* Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
* Four year college degree from an accredited institution
* Minimum ten years of strategic salesexperience in a business-tobusiness sales environment.
* PC proficiency
* This position requires extensive travel.