Key Account Manager - Packaging and Glass Replacement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONI have an excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager with a leading manufacturer of high performance polymers. The Key Account Manager will focus on their Packaging and Glass Replacement Market.
Location: must live within an hour of a major airport.
Our client offers customers in the automotive, industry/consumer goods, electro/electronics and packaging segments, a comprehensive range of high-performance and top-quality products.
The Key Account Manager (Packaging and Glass Replacement) is responsible for the development and commercialization of new projects and manage existing Key Accounts for polymides in the Packaging & Glass Replacement Market.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with OEM and Tier 1 level suppliers to this market.
* Analyze sales and develops actions programs to ensure realization of targets and prepare corrective measures where needed.
* Prepare and annually update the Marketing Concept for the OEM Packaging and Glass Replacement Sub-segment.
* BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED IN CHEMICAL, MECHANICAL, PLASTICS ENGINEERING, or related field.
* Three years (minimum) experiencerequired in SALES AND/OR MARKETING IN THE PACKAGING AND GLASS REPLACEMENT INDUSTRY WITH TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE OEM MARKET.
* Strong Communications skills and ability to write marketing concepts for the Packaging and Glass Replacement Sub-segment is required.
* Proficient with personal computers and programs (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Travel up to 70%.