Key Account Manager - Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Computer Enterprises, Inc.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince 1992, CEI (Computer Enterprises, Inc.), a national IT consulting firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, has been a leader in providing staffing, strategic staffing, ITtechnology solutions and managed services. CEI has been an Inc. Magazine Inc. 500 honoree, VAR Business 500 honoree, Smart Partner Magazine's Smart 100 honoree, Pittsburgh Technology Council's Technology50 honoree and a Pittsburgh 100 honoree. CEI is expanding locally/nationally and we are seeking talented sales professionals to join our team.
CEI is looking for a valued Sales professional with proven Account Management experience along with success acquiring clients and developing business relationships. Do your career accomplishments fit that experience If you view yourself as highly competitive, bottom line driven, results oriented and if you value enabling connections, our Corporate Recruiting team would be highly interested in speaking with you.
* Demonstrating our services of IT technical staffing, managed services and flexible capacity offerings
* The Account Executive is responsible for finding new business opportunities at our existing client.
* Identifying prospects, initiating the sales process by calling and scheduling meetings with decision-makers and decision-influencers within a prospective client company and further develop strong business relationships.
* Actively partners and works closely with the recruiting team to drive results.
* Maintains exceptional responsibility and accountability by exceeding goals, consistently increasing personal production and generating increased amounts of weekly gross profit.
* Prospect for new opportunities by making phone calls, cold/warm calling, utilizing social media, networking and acquiring referrals.
* Build and customize sales presentations and contribute to proposals
* Ideal candidate will have a MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR business development and account management success in the Staffing/Recruiting industry or other related IT Consulting experience.
* 3+ years of successful account management experience.
* Competent in all aspects of the full life-cycle of Sales and business development process including territory management, account planning, scheduling meetings, client presentations and gathering requirements
* Bachelor's DegreeREQUIRED.
* High integrity, dynamic and motivated to succeed
* Excellent at building and managing relationships
* Strong business acumen Exceptional communication and presentation
* Competitive, hard working goal oriented individual with drive to achieve results and thrive in a fast paced environment.