Key Account Sales Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION**THIS JOB CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE US**
ModusLink Global Solutions, Inc. is a trusted provider to the world's leading companies in consumer electronics, communications, computing, medical devices, software, and retail. The Company has approximately 3,000 employees across dozens of sites in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region working to help our clients improve the efficiency and effectiveness of getting their product to market.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Director, Key Account Sales is responsible for managing and directing the actions required to find (sales hunter), win, and grow business within assigned Key Accounts or new Target Accounts. The Director, Key Account Sales identifies additional fields of play and ways in which the client can gain value and the company can increase revenue/profitability.
Candidates with strong, existing relationships and a history of sales success with clients in growth and mature technology, consumer electronics, consumer packaged goods, high-end beauty and luxury brand segments will best align with ModusLink's strategic direction. Experience in eCommerce/eFulfillment sales and industry (integration of web orders, payment processing, and product fulfillment) is strongly preferred.
* Find, win, and grow revenue and profitability in target account(s).
* Work with other functions to ensure clients are provided with a consistently high level of customer service and satisfaction.
* Assist in identification of Key Players within relevant Fields of Play, to include organizational charts.
* Perform periodic Situation Appraisals to determine current relationship state with Key Account and identify additional opportunities. Proactively identify trends that may alter the environment.
* Identify Strengths, Vulnerabilities, and Opportunities in specific fields of play within the Key Account.
* Draft charter statements and action plans that drive the strategic direction on the Key Account
* Position ModusLink as a Trusted Advisor who is knowledgeable about their business needs and strategic direction.
* Facilitate timely and appropriate communication channels between appropriate ModusLink internal resources and Key Account players.
* Assist in the set up and maintenance of Sales and Support programs for Key Account(s).
* Identify and measure Progress Points to ensure account plans are on track and achieving desired outcomes