Key Accounts Rep.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
DS Services of America, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview of the Key Accounts Representative
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service and support by ensuring the timely and successful completion of all customer inquiries.
* Assist clients with services and products
* Support billing and pricing Inquiries
* Provide general account client information as requested.
* Monitor, track and assist clients with new service requests
* Assist key account managers as required.
* Work cohesively with internal departments to resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner.
* Identify, coordinate and engage with the needs of the customers
* Provide a positive customer experience at all times.
* Resolve and research inquires using current communications technology (email and telephone)
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Three-five years of account management experience in a high volume business to business (B2B) environment
* Strong analytical and investigative skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Ability to adapt to constantly changing internal and client demands
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)Who We AreDS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled