Key Accounts Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Management of customer relationships and account development.
* Will serve in a leadership/mentor capacity to the GT OSR sales force
* Make office and field visits to build on or create new relationships.
* Discuss upcoming jobs and equipment requirements.
* Assist in the bidding process.
* Act as a resource for local and national information.
* Promote specialty businesses including pump and power, industrial, remediation, etc.
* Investigate and resolve any issues including contract, invoice, service, etc.
* Identify new customers.
* Meet with the customer to identify their needs.
* Review the program with the customer and identify the benefits for their company.
* Extend an invitation to the program.
* Create corporate account agreements and complete the new corporate account check list.
* Review the customer s account with accounts receivable on a monthly basis and resolve any issues.
* At least four years previous sales management experience.
* Customer service experience required.
* Knowledge of different phases of construction, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation and specifications required.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, along with effective supervisory skills.
* Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
* Computer literate, including Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office suite of products
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.