Key Customer Manager 9/2/2016
The Finally Light Bulb Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
The Key Customer Manager (KCM) position is a key contributor in delivering profitable growth at Finally Light Bulbs. The KCM develops and negotiates customer plans by strategically identifying opportunities for revenue growth via: distribution, merchandising, pricing and promotion.
The KCM will lead our cross functional efforts to "execute with excellence" against Customer and Consumer initiatives, both directly and with our partner agencies
This role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. The KCM will also work and interact with the CEO/Founder, John Goscha. Key relationships internally will include Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain.
* Build Distribution of our Brand in the marketplace in retail and e-commercechannels; develop and execute annual business plans that efficiently achieve Customer lead response execution
* Collaborate with Lucidity Customer Supply Chain Team, Partners, and Customer Merchandising Planning Team to drive initiatives, weekly status meetings and ensure forecast accuracy.
* Manage all aspects of trade funding, forecasting and deduction management.
* Ability to travelrequired. Limited extended travel would be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactively identify Customer opportunities and issues and recommended actions ("lead from in front")a "hunter" and a "deal-maker"
* Experience or ability to work effectively in - and develop - teams ("lead from behind")
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA a significant plus
* A minimum of 5 years of sales and trade marketing experience; demonstrated expertise in consumer package goods environment
* Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office, IRI, BOX, and other tools
* Food/Drug/Mass/Hardware selling experience
* Key Account/Sales management experience
* Familiarity with AC Nielsen and Category data
ABOUT THE FINALLY LIGHT BULB COMPANY:
The Boston-based Finally Light Bulb Company exclusively engineers Acandescence(tm), a new, innovative, and energy-efficient lighting technology. Finally is the only bulb with V3 Vitalizing Spectrum(TM) that makes hidden virtues more visible. With 66% less harsh blue light of LEDs, Finally brightens your world with greater luminescence and richer color, giving you so much more to see.