Key at Work Relationship Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Key@Work is a workplace banking program that provides an exclusive package of banking services that companies can offer to employees as part of their employee benefits package. The program provides financial benefits to companies and their employees. The program is a great opportunity for Key to grow revenue by acquiring new client relationships.
The Key@work Relationship Manager (Key@Work RM) reports to the Retail Sales Leader or designated Area Retail Leader and leads the Key@Work initiative. Accountable for achieving Key@work production results and responsible for client development, sales, service and financial leadership through outside sales activities in a defined geographic area, including networking with centers of influence and current customer base, prospecting and direct sales calls to potential Key@work clients. Key@work RMs are required to spend the majority of their time on sales activities outside the branch environment. Partnering with other line of business partners in Middle Market, Business Banking and Private Banking to deliver a differentiated client service and achieve sales/financial results for the Key@work program. Additional responsibilities include coaching Branch Managers and designated Key@work. The Key@work RM also is accountable for referring business to appropriate sales professionals in Retail, Investments Services, Mortgage and Business Banking to meet client needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Key@Work RM develops new client relationships or expands current client relationships to provide banking solutions to the employees of the business client as part of their benefits package. Responsible for functions that align with the Key Sales Process and Consultative Sales Process Framework (Opportunity Management, Needs Assessment, Present/Pitch, Fulfillment, and Follow Up) in their daily work to create a positive Client Experience. This includes:
* Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of Key@Work products and services such as HSA and Learn &Earn.
* Schedules and manages appointments with current and prospective clients.
* Helps the branch network to win new consumer household accounts through the delivery of the Key@Work program.
* Builds client referral pipeline via identification and development of internal and external centers of influence.
* Works with market LOB leaders, Relationship Managers/Branch Managers, Business Banking RMs and Commercial Banking RMs to joint call on Key's current and prospective client base to deliver the entire bank and grow the market's deposit base. Builds trusting relationships with line of business partners to ensure that the Key@Work program is well-integrated in the business, including incorporating Key@Work in client relationship reviews.
* Employs a disciplined approach to prospecting. Documents calling efforts.
* Plans, coordinates, and conducts presentations accommodating the business scheduling needs at an employer's work location. (to close deal and/or meet with employees in initial meetings)
* Actively participates in Community organizations to source business development opportunities and demonstrate Key's commitment to the local community.
* Promotes the benefits of Key@Work to maximize new client acquisition and deposit growth. Serves as market Key@Work champion. Disseminates program information.
* Provides coaching and support for market employees, including joint calling, to improve the comfort level and product knowledge of the employee base. Ensures new hires are introduced to and familiar with Key@Work.
* Proactively provides client solutions by contacting referrals identified in the Desktop.
* Meets or exceeds sales presentation goals for deposit products and cross sales (as assigned).
* Records and tracks results in an effort to continue to improve the process on an ongoing basis.
* Works with Key@Work corporate team. Serves as liaison between corporate team/field and provides feedback to the team regarding the sales process and the program.
* Develops a comprehensive understanding of client's and employee base.
* Delivers distinctive service by presenting a value-added banking program for the client's employees.
* Brings other Key business partners to the table to deepen the relationship.
* Promotes and cross-markets products and services to clients by keeping clients informed of products and services.
* Makes joint calls with LOB leaders and RMs to enhance their selling skills and uncover Key@Work opportunities.
* Actively listens to concerns, presents a clear concise picture and provides the client with additional information to close the sale.
* Ensures that new customer relationships consistently meet all compliance requirements.
* Ensures ongoing contact with new clients to enhance client's initial experience with Key.
* Aggressively grows and maintains DDA accounts by successfully closing deals to meet market deposit goals.
* Meets quarterly with employers and LOB partners to ensure satisfaction with the program and secure feedback, in an effort to increase penetration of the employee base.
* Provides feedback to corporate partners and Key@Work corporate team and partnersregarding new product development.
* Coaches joint calling partners to enhance market employees' selling skills and product knowledge.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Three plus years demonstrated sales and business development experience, including lead generation with proven results
* Experience in outside sales to include calling on business owners and decision makers, including senior level executives
* Demonstrated small business deposit/credit experience and familiarity with small business operations
* Experience in delivering high quality presentations to groups of varying sizes
* Demonstrated ability to engage a group in interactive dialogue
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Proven experience with and comprehensive understanding of financial services products and banking regulations
* Proficient in personal computer applications
Note: Employees in this position are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act).
* Undergraduate Degree in a business related field
* Experience presenting to C level executives
401 Plymouth Road Suite 600, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled