Kitchen Design & In- Home Sales Consultant Louisville
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKitchen Design & In- Home Sales Consultant
** Pre-Qualified Leads Provided ** No Cap on Commission APPLY TODAY!
If you have a passion for people and a flair for design, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for!
Sears Home Improvement is a national leader in the home improvement field.
Based on an increase in demand, we are seeking motivated and dynamic Kitchen Design and In- Home Sales Consultants
Our Consultants listen to the customer's needs to design the kitchen of their dreams and are responsible for closing the sale.
This career is artistically and financially rewarding.
First year projected earnings are 50 to 70k with top performers earning six figures.
The best part is, we provide all the tools you need to be successful, including paid training, so you can focus on closing!
* All leads are provided, pre-qualified and confirmed
* Relax, our appointment center will schedule all appointments for you & make any adjustments you need based on traffic or weather condition - it's like having your own personal assistant!
* No cap on commission earnings - sky is the limit!
* Fully paid training program
* Fuel reimbursement program
* Company provided laptop for in-home presentations with 20/20 Design Software
* Medical /Dental/ Vision coverage
For immediate consideration apply online today at : www.mysearscareer.comHave more questions, read our FAQ's for some of the most commonly asked questions:
What are the requirements of the role?
* A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Must have valid driver's license and carry required level of automobile insurance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Written and verbal)
* Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
* Computer proficiency
* 20/20 Design experience preferred
* Interior Design background preferred
What is the day in life of a Sears Sales Representative?
Please click on the link below to view a short video which describes 'A day in the life of a Sales Project Consultant.' http://www.sellatsears.com
Will I have to do any cold calling or door knocking?
No, you are not required to do any cold calling or door knocking. Your appointments are set up for you by the Sears Appointment Center. Not only do they set your appointments, they'll make any adjustments you need based off of traffic or weather conditions. So it's like having your own personal assistant.
Will you provide training?
Yes, we provided a 3-week PAID training program. We have training classes scheduled monthly, so you can be assigned to the next one quickly.
Sears is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.