This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure that all work requests pertaining to kitchens, function rooms, food outlets and public areas are maintained with a reasonable amount of repair.
* Maintain all kitchen equipment and their preventive maintenance programs.
* Maintain reach in cooler, walk in cooler, and ice machines.
* Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
* Promote an open line of communication with Employees, Managers and other departments.
* Observe the Engineering safety rules and all requirements.
* Perform preventive maintenance on the kitchens and food outlets of the hotel.
* Must be EPA certified.
* Must follow the posted schedule for work shifts and assignments.
* Must be able to handle frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying.
* Required to perform inspections and repairs anywhere in or out of hotel property.
* Frequent bending and/or kneeling required to inspect and repair equipment.
* 100% of mobility required in all areas of hotel property and ground.
* Must be able to climb a ladder, work in high places and confined areas.
* Lift driving required | Electric saws, hand tools, drills, grinders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: