Kitchen Notes Dining Room Attendant (AM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Food Runner / DRA services.
* Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
* Must have complete knowledge of floor plan, table numbers, and seat numbers.
* Responsible for verifying complete order on ticket to food on cold line and hot line.
* Deliver food to correct tables according to ticket, floor plan, and seat numbers.
* Always inquire if additional service is needed from guests upon delivery and inform server or manager.
* Responsible for set-up of expo line with items specified in side work.
* Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
* Must minimize breakage.
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
* Set up and breakdown of breakfast buffet according to time allotted.
* Maintenance and replenishment of breakfast buffet items. Ensure items are full at all times, clean and presentable.
* Securing all breakfast vehicles such as platters, butter dishes, bread knives as directed by manager or posted in side work.
* Placing and receiving warehouse order daily and ensuring proper par levels of product
* Ensuring all products is within date and using the FIFO method of storage.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures.
* Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
* Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to food items and beverages.
* Minimum 1 year food runner experience or DRA experience preferred. Other relevant hotel/food & beverage experience will be considered.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
* Must be Food Handler and TABC certified.
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: