Kitchen Notes Server (PM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/31/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
* Knowledge of dining room service.
* Must have full familiarity with menus.
* Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
* Station set-up and break-down. Complete all other side work duties as
* To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* Service to guests according to OMNI Moments of Service Standards.
* Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
* Minimum 1 year upscale dining serving experience; hotel experience preferred.
* Developed knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer with experience selling and presenting wine.
* Previous cash handling experience required.
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers.
* Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into MICROS.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
* Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests and needs in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem solving skills.
* Must be TABC certified.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting. Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: