Kitchen Utility Associate
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Part Time and Full Time
Brookdale Willows Sherman - 3410 Post Oak Crossing Sherman, TX 75092
Job #: 041416a
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Operating a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
* Maintaining the cleanliness of the food preparation and dish machine areas
* Setting up and cleaning dish machine area, including checking temperatures and soap dispensing levels
* Helping the chef to prep food when needed
* Emptying garbage and moving it to dump site
* Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical, Tb test, and background check
We seek the following qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* 1 year of experience preferred; will train the right person
* Obtain/hold any local or state required food handling/supervision licenses and/or certifications
* Customer-oriented and ability to multi-task
* Flexibility with schedule -- evenings, weekends and holidays are required
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Dishwasher, kitchen, dining room services, restaurant management, Sherman, TX, Texas BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147685.aspx'