Kitchen Utility Associate
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Part-Time (PM Shift)
Brookdale Yorba Linda 17803 Imperial Hwy Yorba Linda , CA 92886
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Operate a dish machine to wash dishes, glasses, cups, trays, silverware and food service equipment
* Set up and clean dish machine area; check temperatures and soap dispensing levels
* Store clean equipment and utensils
* Assist in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
* Empty and move garbage to dump site
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous restaurant experience preferred
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147715.aspx'