Kitchen staff - Nutrition & Food Services - Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFT position 630am to 4pm shifts, Monday through Sunday, 3 weekends a month are required.
SCL Health System, the nonprofit parent of Saint Joseph Hospital, Denvers largest private teaching hospital, in the new hospital building which opened 12-13-2014.
This position checks patients dietary needs and delivers meal trays to patients rooms - a Room Service Attendant position, in Nutrition Services.
* Weekends usually are 2 on, and 1 off....so 3 weekends a month are required but not always scheduled for.
* Location is uptown Denver in our new hospital building!
We look forward to reviewing your application if you meet these requirements and have this availability.
If you are selected you will be contacted by email for a phone interview.
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Denver (estab.1873)
* Largest acute care provider in Denver area
* 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
* 371 beds
* New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
* Breast Care Center
* Cardiovascular Services
* Center for Women and Infants
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Services
* Medical Imaging
* Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Surgical Care
* Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: http://www.saintjosephdenver.org/ This position is responsible for delivery of meal trays to patients in a hospital inpatient setting.
* Meal tray delivery and tray retrieval.
* Positive communication and customer service with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
* Pushes food carts.
* Other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
* The schedule is part- time 20 hours a week, days vary, Mon-Sun
* The schedule is 4pm to 830pm set hours, no adjustments are possible
* Weekends are 2 on and 1 off....so 3 weekends a month
* Benefits are provided for this position.
* Location is downtown Denver in our new hospital building!