Knowledge Management Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Responsible for the daily management of staff and inventory to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
* Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of staff in order to foster a positive working environment which includes: Daily evaluations, coaching and mentoring the business team in order to enhance staff performance levels for quality, production, and attendance while ensuring accuracy and compliance with internal/external policies.
* Allocate work assignments to ensure daily receipts are processed in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on order of receipt. Review work load to identify gaps in processes and/or inefficiencies. Incorporate applicable workflows and business rules. Perform appropriate data analysis and reporting.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by developing business partnerships with internal and external customers for seamless results and by expediting resolutions of complex problems/issues either by resolution, or escalation.
* Monitor and track expenses as tied to the defined budget.
* Provide coaching/mentoring to less experienced staff members and peers.
* May oversee multiple work teams and/or servicing of multiple projects.
* May participate in and/or lead departmental and interdepartmental workgroups.
* Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* In lieu of degree applicant must have 5 years of equivalent and relevant work experience.
* Minimum of two (2) year Supervisory experience.
* Prefer three (3) years operations experience required.
* Inventory management knowledge and or other relevant experience required.
* Knowledge of Healthcare industry preferred.
* Strong Computer Skills - Microsoft Office.
* Ability to balance multiple priorities.
* Leadership Skills, Team Player, Strong Analytical, and Interpersonal Skills.
The information above is intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by each incumbent assigned to the job. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of each incumbent.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.