Kronos Senior Solution Designer - Healthcare
Presence of IT (POIT) provides a range of creative and specialized services in and around Workforce Management (WFM) solutions and is recognized by our clients as a global leader in the market. Progressive changes in our clients' business have increased demand for experts that can become trusted advisors and client advocates helping to extract maximum value from the investment already made in their WFM solutions and surrounding eco-system.
Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients. This focus has seen us evolve into a global organization to better support our clients in their respective markets, the world over.
We have built a company by attracting the very best people in the market and created an environment where these specialists would openly collaborate and give clients the best possible solutions.
Our success is all about people and we've never compromised on the quality of our people. Not just ordinary people, excellent people, passionate people - and people who are not just excellent at their jobs, but who, through WFM consulting, help our clients to be excellent.
We are currently building our team of experienced Workforce Management Consultants, explicitly looking for consultants with Healthcare specific configuration experience for Workforce scheduler and timekeeper.
Providing specialist professional Workforce Management (WFM) and Kronos functional consulting services to Presence of IT, vendors and external customers.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world's foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle, and Kronos. We are recognized globally as a leading provider.
This is your opportunity to join an organization known for its highest standard consultants and client solutions.
Key responsibilities for this role will revolve around leading and supporting our valued clients' Kronos WFM projects. You will work with a broad range of organizational stakeholders to deliver workforce management initiatives.
* Designing, integrating, configuring, implementing and supporting high quality WFM business solutions.
* Evaluating customers business needs thus contributing to the overall strategic planning and optimizing of WFM processes and technology.
* Being accountable for defined WFM assignments.
* Working with customers and vendors during positioning, design, installation and testing of WFM related solutions/products.
* Providing ongoing functional support and advice to Presence of IT's customer base.
* Identification of incremental process improvement.
* Such other duties that may, from time to time, be assigned.
* At least 3 years career experience as a Kronos consulting specialist.
* Kronos experience within the Healthcare Industry.
* Project experience with Kronos Workforce Scheduler and Timekeeper.
* Demonstrated experience delivering successful Kronos WFM projects.
* Previous experiences to identify, manage and "solution" through project obstacles.
* Ability to facilitate complex solution design within the WFM solution space.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes.
* Flexible ability to work within a team or independently.
* Keeping abreast of industry processes and keeping Kronos skills up to date.
* A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement.
* WIM experience desired.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.
PRESENCE OF IT:
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world's foremost Human Capital Management solutions. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, implementation, hosting and operational support services to many of the world's largest private and public sector organizations. Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients. This focus has seen us evolve into a global organization to better support our clients in their respective markets, the world over. http://presenceofit.com/