Kronos Workforce Ready Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Presence of IT
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPresence of IT (POIT) provides a range of creative and specialized services in and around Workforce Management (WFM) solutions and is recognized by our clients as a global leader in the market. Progressive changes in our clients' business have increased demand for experts that can become trusted advisors and client advocates helping to extract maximum value from the investment already made in their WFM solutions and surrounding eco-system.
Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients. This focus has seen us evolve into a global organization to better support our clients in their respective markets, the world over.
We have built a company by attracting the very best people in the market and created an environment where these specialists would openly collaborate and give clients the best possible solutions.
Our success is all about people and we've never compromised on the quality of our people. Not just ordinary people, excellent people, passionate people - and people who are not just excellent at their jobs, but who, through WFM consulting, help our clients to be excellent.
We are currently building our team of experienced Workforce Ready Team Leads to provide product and implementation expertise to our clients. Team Leads will deliver end-to end solutions, along with discovery, configuration and project management activities.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world's foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle, and Kronos. We are recognized globally as a leading provider.
* Designing, configuring, implementing and supporting high quality Workforce Ready business solutions
* Evaluating customers business needs thus contributing to the overall strategic planning of Workforce Ready processes and technology
* Being accountable for defined Workforce Ready assignments
* Working with customers during positioning, design, installation and testing of Workforce Ready related solutions/products
* Providing ongoing functional support and advice to Presence of IT's customer base
* Mapping Solution and business requirements
* Managing teams and projects (project admin and timeline management)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience in Kronos/SaasHR implementation and support projects focused on Kronos Workforce Ready
* Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes.
* Flexible ability to work within a team or independently
* Keeping abreast of industry processes and keeping Kronos skills up to date.
* A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
* Ability to discuss business processes and how it relates back to technical solutions
* Exemplary communication skills (verbal and written)
* Customer focused with a consultative style of communication when addressing issues and solutions.
* Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage conflicting deadlines
* Experience managing teams and projects
* Payroll experience and knowledge
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.
Presence of IT:
Presence of IT is a leading consultancy and provider of the world's foremost Human Capital Management solutions. We provide thought leadership, strategy, process improvement, software selection advice, implementation, hosting and operational support services to many of the world's largest private and public sector organizations. Our strength is the excellence of our people and our focus is on our clients. This focus has seen us evolve into a global organization to better support our clients in their respective markets, the world over