L3 Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hope you are doing great today !
POSITION : L3 NETWORK ENGINEER
LOCATION : SCOTTSDALE, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
* Looking for an experienced Cisco Network Professional who has a hands-on understanding of complex L2/L3 network topologies
* Having an in-depth knowledge of Cisco & Fortinet Firewall, Cisco Routers, Infoblox IPAM, Bluecoat Proxy, Cisco Switches, Acme & DataCom TAP, Emerson UPS, Cisco WAAS, Citrix Netscalar WAN Optimizer and Cisco WAN Controller is preferred
* This individual must be able to interact well in a team environment, be able to follow a detailed work flow process and comply with all change management procedures and policy
* Expected to be available anytime for project implementations, hardware installations, and configuration changes
* Should be able to deliver detailed design diagrams, complete technical documentation, implement network configurations and perform integration testing
* Should be expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
* Expert in Routing Protocols
* Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches Nexus, 6500, 4500, 4900, 3700, 3500 etc.
* Expert in Wireless LAN technology and understanding of Cisco Access Points and Controllers
* Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN, IDS, IPS, Internet Proxy etc.