L3 Network Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY L3 NetworkEngineer
Location : Cumberland, RI/Scottsdale, AZ/Dublin, OH/Richardson, TX/Chicago, IL
Role: L3 Network Data & Voice Engineer
- Looking for an experienced Cisco Network Data and Voice Professional who has a hands-on understanding of complex L2/L3 network topologies and voice technologies
- Having an in-depth knowledge of Cisco & Fortinet Firewall, Cisco Routers, Infoblox IPAM, Bluecoat Proxy, Cisco Switches, Acme & DataCom TAP, Emerson UPS, Cisco WAAS, Citrix Netscalar WAN Optimizer and Cisco WAN Controller is preferred
- Exposure to any (Cisco / Avaya) Unified Communication or Contact Center platform is preferred
- This individual must be able to interact well in a team environment, be able to follow a detailed work flow process and comply with all change management procedures and policy
- Expected to be available anytime for project implementations, hardware installations, and configuration changes
- Should be able to deliver detailed design diagrams, complete technical documentation, implement network configurations and perform integration testing
- Should be expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
- Expert in Routing Protocols
- Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches Nexus, 6500, 4500, 4900, 3700, 3500 etc.
- Expert in Wireless LAN technology and understanding of Cisco Access Points and Controllers
- Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN, IDS, IPS, Internet Proxy etc.
- Should have exposure to any IPPBX systems, Voice Mail System, Emergency Responders, Call Routing, IVR, CTI, Voice Recording, Fax, Wallboard, Media Gateways and Reporting