L OR AL USA UNDERGRADUATE Finance SUMMER INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Berkeley Heights, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONL OR AL UNDERGRADUATE FINANCE SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Who You Are:
* Have an entrepreneurial mindset and wants to make a positive impact
* Thrive in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
* Very analytical with a strong attention to detail
* Can foster a (healthy) competitive spirit and collaborative team environment
* Resourceful, can take initiative, and can successfully navigate ambiguous situations
* Enjoy getting into the weeds of the numbers while still understanding the big picture
What You Want:
* Contribute to a busy finance team while developing new insights and processes
* A start up culture with corporate security and budget of a global company
* Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
* Network and learn through informal, fun events and more formal training
* Develop presentation skills and business acumen from mentors and colleagues
* Gain exposure at a leading CPG company to the day-to-day of finance, including category analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, trends and forecasts, brand P&L and campaign ROI
* Partner with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and other operating departments
Who We Are:
If we ve captured who you are and what you want above, then it s a pretty safe bet for you to apply to our finance summer internship.
L Or al USA is the largest subsidiary of the world leader in beauty, with over $6B in U.S. revenue in 2015. As a CPG, L Or al could place you in one of three finance areas: Brand P&L management/analysis; Operations - financial consolidation, analysis and strategic support for production/distribution; or Corporate USA financial consolidation, reporting and analysis. Our summer internship is the exclusive path to be considered for L Or al s full-time junior talent development program upon graduation based on overall performance. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management during this 10-12 week experience. Just think, you could enter Senior year with an offer!
Other Must Haves to Apply:
* A current junior with a 3.0 GPA or higher
* Pursuing a bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship
* Ability to work in NJ or NY locations with flexibility to travel between both locations
* Must be open to intern in 1 of these 3 areas of Finance: Operations, Corporate Finance (HQ& Reporting) or Brand/Commercial Finance
Learn More at lorealoncampus.com
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.