This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB TITLE: LAMP DEVELOPER
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC // SKYPE
NOTE: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WELL AS A TEAM MEMBER AND COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS BOTH VERBALLY AND WRITTEN IN A CLEAR AND CONCISE MANNER. ABLE TO WORK WITH RAPIDLY CHANGING PRIORITIES.
DEVELOPER WITH IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF DRUPAL, LINUX AND MYSQL DATABASE.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Knowledge of general networking principles
* Knowledge of software development principles to include Agile
* Expert knowledge with LINUX / Red Hat Enterprise OS and components
* Knowledge of PHP / Python / PERL languages
* Familiar with SQL database and scripting
* Knowledge of Apache.
* In-depth experience Apache, Linux, NFS, MySQL,Red Hat Enterprise OS and components (Required)
* Experience working with Drupal CMS platform 6 and above (Required)
* Programming Languages, PHP, Perl and Python (Highly desired)
* Agile development principles (Highly desired)
* General networking principles (Highly desired)
* Overall IT Experience (Required)