Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 3/15/2017
Bowling Green, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONLicensed Clinical Social Worker - Full Time
Job Id: 44186
At Concentra\'s Community-Based Outpatient Clinic, you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these selfless men and women.
Under the supervision of the Chief of Staff, Mental Health Services and/or a local area Psychiatrist, develops program content; and organizes & leads activities planned to enhance social development of individual members and accomplishment of group goals.
* Interviews individual members to assess social and emotional capabilities and plans group composition in relation to personal and social compatibility of members
* Selects program appropriate to particular group goals, level of development, needs, capacities, and interests of group members
* Conducts individual counseling/therapy
* Conducts group therapy (i.e., PTSD groups; weight management; smoking cessation; grieving; and personal interactions)
* Conducts marriage counseling.
* Involves members in planning and assuming responsibility for activities.
* Helps members through group experience to develop attitudes and social skills for improved family relations and community responsibility
* Refers members, when indicated, to community resources and other organizations
* Usually required to have skills acquired through master s degree program at school of social work with focus on clinical practice.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* Clinic environment
* Master's degree, or higher, in Social Work from a program registered by the Department of Education is required.
* LCSW licensure in State where clinic is located.
* Minimum of 1-3 years' post-master direct counseling experience.
* Training & Experience must be in the clinical specialty areas dealing with adult patients.
* Proven mastery of advanced sociological, psychological, and mental health care related interventions and issues.
* 401(k) with Employer Match
If you re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.