LDRP (LW); LACTATION CONSULTANT RN; FT/80; Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Truman Medical Centers, Inc
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Truman Medical Centers, a two-hospital, 600-bed, not-for-profit healthcare system, is the largest and most comprehensive safety net healthcare provider in Jackson County and Kansas City, Mo. TMC serves as the pri mary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry and Pharmacy. Recognized as a critical area resource for advanced specialized healthcare, TMC is constantly working to deliver the best pos sible medical care for our patients. Quality, innovation, team work and attention to detail are at the heart of all we do.
A registered nurse who specializes in the clinical management of breastfeeding. Provide and coordinate breastfeeding education for patients and staff. Assume responsibility for enhancing the breastfeeding experience for lactating mothers and families.
1. Current Missouri license as a Registered Nurse.
2. Two years obstetrical or related inpatient and/or teaching experience.
3. Certified as a Lactation Consultant by the International Board of Lactation Consultants (thus holding IBCLC certification).
4. Certification in cardiac pulmonary resuscitation and neonatal resuscitation.
1. Multi-lingual (Spanish-English
8:00AM - 4:30PM